Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hello Gold~

Ta Dang~ I had just cut my fringe today :p
Was tidying my old clothes yesterday~ I found this top that i bought from Topshop very long time ago~ Fall in love with it again@.@ 
I love the material and the color so much~ Vintage + Metal feel~~~
Thanks God I didn't throw it with other old clothes!!
Recycle!Go Green =.="
                                matched with my vintage red heels~thanks someone for the new heels :X

                                   Going back to Bahau tomorrow~ See u very soon, Dad n Mum~~~

6 comments:

  1. u just look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx!!! It motivated me to try harder:) thx...

      Delete
  2. like ur shoes, where u buy ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy LeeCious9 March 2012 at 08:19

    Good Job Elaine~
    Just love ur blog~^-^

    ReplyDelete