Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Special Person

These two days I was so happy because my parent came to visit me in Melaka~
Yesterday Jr and me hang out with my mum the whole day while my dad was having meeting~
It was a tiring day but wonderful day^^
We went to shop and of course yam cha sessions~
Was wearing my leopard printed lace skirt on the day~ 
My pretty awesome mum~~
(Forget to take my cute dad's picture:p I Love U^^)
Old school feel today~~My mum likes my floral socks maybe because I wore this type of socks when I was a little girl~
After shopping and high tea, my parent went back to Bahau T.T
I will miss both of you so damn much~love ya~
Gorgor, Jiejie, Didi please come and visit me with dad and mum as soon as possible!!!
Good night everyone~
Looking forward for tomorrow outing with my sista~:)







4 comments:

  1. pretty leopard printed lace skirt~

    u have a really Happy Family yay~^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq:)
      U same has ur hapi family!! N two cute babies~~

      Delete
  2. Your Skin is so so so good!can introduce any product u use for your face? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nt tht good la,nt bad only: p the only product I use is hada labo toner. Apply every morning ~~

      Delete