Monday 5 March 2012

My Treasure~

Hurley~ I had break my own record!!I have been updated my blog lasts for a month continuously and update almost everyday! (different from before, right?I used to lazy to blog and my two previous blogs had been closed =.=" It's the 3rd time I open a new blog :p)
I would like to thanks for the readers who support my blog hereby:) thanks people!!
Summer look today~ As you know, the weather is super hot recently~ and I'm going to pack my stuffs from my previous house..So, casual and comfortable will be my choice~
One of my favor flat ~ Although it's old, I still love as much as the other shoes~ It's so cute with the big leopard printed and it's so comfortable!!!(wait..why am my leg look so long in this picture?illusion!lol)
                                                   Close up to my jump suit~Rivet and stripes~

There are some videos I would like to share with all of you~Makes sure you prepare some tissues beside u because those videos are so damn touching and real! I cry every time i watch these video~Cherish and appreciate your love one or else u gonna be the poorest and pithiest people in the world ~ Money can't buy LOVE, LOVE is priceless~






I feel so thankful that my family always there for me whenever i need them..Family is where the my heart and soul with~ Thanks for the love and support~(p/s: thanks God that my dad,elder brother and younger brother are not an employed soldiers~)
                                                              My lovely family ^^                                                    
My sha mei, Jia Rou~~She is my best friend and sista!!!She is more like my family than a friend~The friend I can ever trust that I could give her every password of my everything. 
I'm so lucky to have them in my life~Love ya~
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. it's time to wipe your mirror.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it on..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 the picture of u and JR =)))) you look pretty...!!! doesnt really look like a fish =))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx:p but since u always complaint me look like a fish, i had cut my fringe:p

      Delete