Friday 2 March 2012

ROM

Sorry for the late post everyone :(
Hmmm...too many things happened and too little time to elaborate. It really render me to a point where I dunno where to start with=.= Nevertheless, here goes a lil piece of my journey to KL. I woke up very early on Tuesday morning to pick up my mum from Bahau and we then went straight to KLCC to meet my little brother~~
My casual look of the day~
        I love this shoes a lot because it's symbols a type of mischievous. When I matched it with my new floral socks, it just look so adorable:p
The undercover job (hair is kinda messy) I wore the hat to cover up:P

                 
Normally I prefer to shop in Pavillion but why KLCC this time????It's because of my sister's present!!!!
Chanel has no branch in Pavilion...
We went home after taken our delicious dinner in a Thai Restaurant( I forget the name of the restaurant...all i remember is the yumlicious food that is definitely awesome!!!) accompanied by a sweet ending dessert in Tutti Fruity. 
 Guess what? The next morning, i have a very early wake up call again for breakfast in Levain Boulangerie Patisserie. A nice place that I would like to introduce~ The pasta, bread, cake and dessert there are very delicious!!!! After that, Yeah, we went to Pavillion finally~
My pinkish shorts :p and my favorite outwear~ 

p/s: Forever21 is having a big sales now~~~Gals n boys lets go grab some items before is too late!!!
1st of the March, I have been waiting for this day, the meaningful day in our family where it is the day of my sister's registration of marriage~ (The main reason we went to KL)~~ Pretty sister~
                                           They are officially husband and wife @.@
Touching T.T
                                                     My brother in law wahahahaha~~~


Prince and Princess happy ever after~
                                                                  Camwhore:p
Close up to my lovely top~it's actually a top but then I matched it with skirt to make it to a dress~~(My mum dis not allow me to wear pants to my sister's ROM T.T)
                       Reached Melaka yesterday night~ Just came back from movie(Devil Inside)..
                                    Love my big floral printed top and cute stripes cardigan ;)
p/s: sorry for wrong information in previous post that I stated Devil Inside is not shown in Malaysia :p

That's all for today~~Good night ^^

6 comments:

  1. Love ur outfit...nice
    Levain Boulangerie Patisserie at where?
    the rose suit and jacket frm where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and ur shoes...<3..bought at where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie Sdn Bhd. No. 7, Jalan Delima, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 55100 Tel:+603 2142 6611. U can try and google more information about it~
      I forget the name of the shop where i bought my shoes...It's located in the 1st floor in dataran pahlawan~

      Delete
  3. thanks ur info.useful^^
    love to c ur outfit...really nice and fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx for the support^^
      soon i will sell those unique and lovely clothes online~

      Delete