Sunday 4 March 2012

Simplicity

It's Sunday~ A normal and lazy day =.="


Casual wear today, I just want to feel comfortable and relax~
                                                     p/s:  ignore my wet hair pls :p
My new shoes-Forever21~ (u must be thinking, this kind of shoes again :p As i mentioned before, I prefer special and mannish items~ )
                                    Some uniqueness in the simplicity~~Bracelets and Ring~~
                                                         Just a short post here for today~~
                                                                          Gtg~
p/s: I'm going to put up some very unique and special items for sale on the end of this month~ Limited stocks only~ Quality guaranteed! Stay tune and thanks for the support~

No comments:

Post a Comment