Monday 19 March 2012

Weekend~~~

Tango with our puppy while Sf, Qiqi, Jr and me were yc ing in Coffee Bean on Thursday night~
The night was very peaceful~
I know u jealous but of course still miss us~  =p
Saturday!!! Shopping day~~Me, Jr and Xiao Qiqi shopped like auntie =.="
Me and Xiao Qiqi~
She is damn tall..She is younger than me and taller than me@.@ emo die...
My dear Sha mei with her new hair style~~
She always cheat me with her innocent eyes T.T same like that Puppy Mak!
Actually she is the devil!!!!!
My Sha Mei's sha mei :p

After a walk and dinner in Jonker Street, we went to Zoo~ Night Safari in Zoo Melaka..
It was a good and wonderful experiences!!!
I would like to recommend u guys to visit the night zoo in Melaka!!!It's very cheap~ just 10bucks for adult!! Moreover, the workers there are very friendly. 
was very lucky that day because we had a chance to close up with the baby elephant! I was afraid with the elephant, but still I took picture with him/her because he/she is just too adorable!!!..look at my weird expression=.= excited + scare
After visited the night zoo, my Saturday ended up with my favorite dessert!!  TUUUTTTII FRUITIII...
The next day(Sunday), I went to kl~ to celebrate my daddy and sister's advance birthday~
We took our lunch in Celadon Royal Thai Cruise, Pavilion~ I miss the durian cheese cake a lot!!!
Here's my happy family ^^
Tokyo Street in Pavilion~

My weekend was super fun with plenty of activities~~ Satisfied :)
Rate:100/100


3 comments:

  1. Ur skin is so good..can intro some face product u use?=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. nt bad la but not until so good..soli.. the only product I use is hada labo toner.i use it on every morning only

      Delete
  2. ahh love your hair! where do you go to get your hair done?
    -val

    ReplyDelete