Sunday 11 March 2012

I'm BACK~~

After a short trip back to Bahau on Wednesday, the journey continued to Kuantan as on Thursday~
It was a cool and breezy midnight in Kuantan as we touch down that night~
The agenda was really packed for the next day but we still pamper ourselves with the delicious grill fish and "lok-lok" before we hit the bed. As the alarm goes off in the morning, I had a heavy heart to response to it as my flesh is still very weak thou. However, it is a special day of someone and we are entrusted with a job. None other than "to pick up the bride"~ super duper exhausted~ 
The wedding dinner at the night was so snapping~~
Gold color again?~ I love gold color a lot~ I matched my gold fluffy skirt with a simple corset~ I love the color of my top too but the imperfection is the corset is not tight-fitting =.=" I love corsets but they are just not tight-fitting enough for me T.T  
He just couldn't accept the fact that my eyes are bigger than his? Hehe clear evidence here right?
Saturday! Finally it reaches a day without any tight schedules and more to free and easy (I can wake up late)~~
Wearing a simple cotton loose top with my transparent long skirts~Kinda love this type of skirts recently~ and my new baby shoes:p yeah...this kind of heels again and again~~
(p/s: for the gals who like this type of skirts too, pls wear it with a short inside~)
Beach seems like a symbol of Kuantan~ There are nice "Rojak Ayam"  and "Karipap" around the beach area too~
It's so enjoying to eat beside the sea right~ 
Close up to my long skirt, it actually has two layer, one is plaint white and another is lace~ pretty cool right~
                                           Finally back to Melaka on Saturday night~
            As a precaution to the recent weird and unpredictable weather, I prepared a coat in advance~
                                                           My lovely shoes~~

It was a very exhausted and energy draining days recently and thus all i want to do today is just to sit back and relax productive~~~Hence, gonna spend my whole Sunday on updating you guys and gals through my blog and gaming at the same time to keep up the boost for energy:p
Tomorrow is a day that i am really yearning for!!~ My parents are coming!!!~ and my "MONSTER" is coming back !!!!
Stay tune ya~

7 comments:

  1. looked so 'long' with the horizontal stripe dress..haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. really oh?? Soon u will c all the clothes that I blog about will b tis type of long dress: p kidding haha

      Delete
  2. yeap....hahaha... btw...lots of heels and the mirror is cleaned XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya.. mny ppl complaint abt the mirror@.@ I tried my best to clean but still can't clean the stains completely on the mirror

      Delete
    2. a lot ppl? i thought it was me alone complained here.. hahaha... oh ya.. your eyes is BIG @_@

      Delete
    3. Ya..my friends complaint the mirror was too dirty till they tot their screen dirty n i purposely took those pictures blur...haha.jus angle problem i think,they actually nt tht big:p

      Delete
  3. oh yea..ur long lace skirt..is killing me..where u get?

    ReplyDelete