Saturday 3 March 2012

L.O.V.E Delivery


It's Saturday!!!
Had my lunch in Sushi King. Super full after finished all the foods~@.@
I was thinking this Saturday must be very bore until my sister and brother suddenly informed me that they were coming to Melaka to visit me!!!I was happy till max! After my lunch, I quickly went back home to change my outfit. They reached my house in awhile and we straight went to town~
After shopping, we went to Jonker Street because my sister miss the fried ice cream so much. She is crazy for the fried ice cream. The first thing she ever think of Melaka is fried ice cream=.=" and also me of course:p 

Wearing my new top which I bought in KL last few days.
I prefer this blur picture. It makes me feel that I'm prettier 100x because can't see my face clear:p 
Bought this in Jonker. I'm a super fan of Stitch~ Moreover, that's an "E" on its stomach, which stand for "Elaine", ME!!!! I can't find a reason I shouldn't own this cutie~(can't c it clear because it's too small...)
After that, we went for dinner in BBQ Plaza~ 
As usual, dessert after dinner~~(although we already had Tutti fruity as dessert this afternoon. No doubt, we are lover of dessert :p) Time flies..They went back after that :(

Anyway, they brighten up my day and my life^.^ Thanks for the cheerful moment~We will meet again very soon:)
I miss u and I LOVE YOU!!( although both of you are very mean:P)



4 comments:

  1. jonker street where got nice fried icecream?
    i going malacca at july~^^
    and ur outfit oways bought at which shopping mall and what shop name d?thanks thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonker street has lots of stalls~one of the stall selling the fried icecream~ Make sure u cum within friday till Sunday~Jonker street doesn't open on week days.
    I normally will shop in Hatten Square,Melaka or Pavilion,KL. 2nd floor~There are several boutiques there~ U are very welcome^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i go malacca few times le.but nvr found jonker street got fried icecream o...any nice food at jonker street?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to recommend you to try durian puff~Sometime the fried ice cream stall does not open~it depends on your lucks:p

      Delete