Monday 27 February 2012

Reddish

What I wear today is kinda different with last few posts~more to mature lady feel~

chiffon big flowers printed top and red high waist pants~  
Today I'm kinda tire maybe because.... u know, once per month T.T
But still I'm kinda excited because tomorrow i going to fetch my mum and we going to stay in kl few days. HAHA...We are going to attend my sister's wedding registration's day on 1st of March!!!!huhuhuhu~~~~hehehehe~~~~We gonna gossip, celebrate and shop like there is no tomorrow in these few days!!!!
Just a short post today, because I haven't pack my stuffs and I have to wake up early tomorrow T.T I will try to blog everyday to share our happiness with u all^.^ 
Ciao~~~

2 comments:

  1. love ur fashion! can u blog or give tutorial on your eyes make up? have a nice day! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the support!!!;) I wish I hv the qualifications but the fact I'm vry lousy in make up if u close up to c my make up@.@

      Delete