Tuesday 7 February 2012

7/2/2012

Starbucks-ing with Monster Jr, Puppy Mak, CK and Wern~ They are busy studying for their final exam@@  Suddenly it just grazed through me how lucky am I since i don't have any exam anymore for good, but this thinking just last for 10 seconds, I swear...(worry monster and puppy will punch me-.-"). Because everyone has different problem and matter to stress about,and definitely I am not the exception T.T emo with myself... Hmmm...so nothing special today, it's just a short quick post~

My lovely socks and shoes<3 Socks that bought by my brother,Ken.You can get them from Topshop. There is still variety of them that you surely will headache which to choose when every pair of them is too attractive.
Vest and top that i bought long time ago from Mango~its their showtime now.lol ;)

That's all for today~Night:)





4 comments:

  1. Nice blog!You're a great fashionista,Elaine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caie: ) glad to hear it.i will try better:)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, so lucky we are and we have been through all these but need to support your friends, i guess i know who they are shown me before. Wish a big luck to them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... thinking the same thing v u~thx for ur wish,my frens sure will get gd results in their final:)

      Delete