Thursday 23 February 2012

Floral


Today I would like to wear more sophisticated :) 
(Pls ignore the dirts on the mirror for all the pictures=.=") 

Dull outfit is just not me so I match my grey cardigan with colorful floral skirt~You can adjust the length of the top, it depends on which strature ratio u prefer~
(okay...skirt again today=.=") 
I like this cardigan because it looks more elegant compare to others cardigan.

Flower everywhere@.@

And my fvor shes!!!!

If u like this style and u do not have this type of skirt, go and find one dress from your wardrobe. I'm sure every girl has this type of dress~(actually mine is a jumpsuit:p)
Put on the top, yeah, exactly the same!!!!

If the weather is burning u up, I suggest that u match with a dress so that u can take the cardigan off anytime. as when its cold, you can definitely just use the cardigan to warm u up, not bad right?one stone kill two birds.lol.  (It's very suitable for those who going for a date, u can take off the cardigan when u are walking on the street and put it on again when u going to watch a movie^^)

alright.ends of this post today.hope u guys enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!
    Xo,

    www.therebelliousblonde.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soo pretty!! And I love the outfit combinations you made!!

    ReplyDelete