Sunday 19 February 2012

Checkered and Leather


Checkered Blouse + Leather outwear + Skirt today~~
The skirt actually was attach with lace~But I don't like the lace, it make me feel too girlish and I hate Lolita feel:p So, I removed it~~Better right??hehe...

Went to movie today~For me,Ghost Rider is a nice movie even though I heard quite lots of bad comments with  it. Maybe it's because I love the actor so much personally :p He is so hot@.@ Doesn't him?Another movie that I going to watch is "This Means War"!!!! I think the movie should be very funny~~Besides, I'm kinda sad that "Devil Inside" is not showing in cinemaT.T

Hatten Square-> Oldtown->Movie->MCD are the activities that I do every weekend..Kinda boring right~
What to do,Melaka what...:p Kinda emo now, I can't explain why...planning to change my life...
Time flies...And I can't see my Puppy Mak in more than three months!!!!More than 3 Months!!!!The feeling is so not right...
My weekend ended up so normal....How's your weekend???
Emo ing myself...Okay..ciao~~~

2 comments:

  1. may i noe where u bought the shoes n how much is it??like it so much..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought year ago.I forget the price d.I bought in sunway pyramid.I like it vry much.!!!but I can't find it d:(

      Delete