Thursday 9 February 2012

Leopard Pleated Skirt

Wanted to be girlish bit today so here we go~Light pink top and light pink heels~ To avoid becomes too girlish( which personally I don't like :p), I matched with my loved leopard pleated skirt~
 CHIFFON TOP!!!!!! always my favourite as it's easily to mix and match with most of the bottom item~
                       Top-Younique Boutique  Pleated skirt-Younique Boutique Shoes-Forever21
                                                          Collar with pearls~~~elegant no? *.*

                   This high heels are very comfortable to wear and I somehow love the color very much~
                                                                  Okay,ciao people~~~

4 comments:

  1. i like your top:)
    May i know whr the Younique boutique located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx: ) it is located at hatten square, melaka ~u can go tk a look ~

      Delete
  2. Omg, I love your shoes! How come I nvr see it at Forever 21 before :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too!!! The color is vry unique. Last week I went to forever 21,they leave another color only nw. The color is vry unique oso!

      Delete