Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentine's day~

It's Valentine's day~Actually it wasn't a special day for me since it's just as usual as normal day~~ The only differences are the flowers,chocolates and present that i received on the day :p 
But still, i did doll up myself a little bit different@@ well,usually u won't see me in such a mature-looked.


                       A simple red wine color dress(Zara) which I bought few weeks ago in KL. 
I matched my dress with a black belt.
Bling Bling heels of the day~(Forever21)I love it so so much~~But honestly, It's not comfortable to walk in long distance.
As normal, we went to dinner. Japanese food always the 1st choice for me:p
Wa Zen Restaurant~ After the renovation, the space is bigger and the environment is nicer~
I thought that won't be any other surprise after i get my present~ I knew I was wrong after the waitress passed me the Teddy and the chocolate before we started our meal^^  
No doubt, the foods are awesome~~

After dinner, we went to Haagen-Dazs to have some desserts~
Lastly, the day was ended up with movie at home~That's my simple and nice Valentine's day~How's about yours??


No comments:

Post a Comment