Wednesday 8 February 2012

Boyfriend T

Outfit of the day~

MUST item-boyfriend T~ If u don't have one, go and grab one from your boyfriend's cupboard : p
U can match with high waist pants~
Or you can match with a sweater ~ (sweater-Younique Boutique,Hatten Square)Knitted sweater is highly recommanded : )
If u love this shoes,u can grab one pair from Forever21~By the way, red wine color is my favorite picked now~ Red wine item is a must item in this season~
                                Pull the socks higher will make your legs look slimmer and longer~~

Between, i had received a call from HITZ.FM today=.=" It's a GOTCHA call@@ It's a BIG JOKE about an interview from a bank~The funniest question he asked me is... "Do u know how to spell CIMB Bank...I can't stop laughing when he asked me how to spell the CIMB of CIMB Bank...wth...and the best part is when he asked do you possess your own transport and what type of transport do u have? helicopter? airplane? bicycle? motorcycle? guess what he skipped? my gosh...Luckily someone did mention he wanted to  disturb me one day while he was listening to the GOTCHA session..I felt weird and HITZ.FM popped out in my mind thus i reacted cool and calmly to the call.By the way, he is the cutest, funniest and potential DJ!!!

It's a funny and special day for me anyway~~
Night~~wish all my friends good luck in their final exams tomorrow~~

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning as usual :) Keep it up! Love your blog! Like a fashion magazine loll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx!!! I'm so happy to hear tht!! really!!Motivated to blog continuous ~~*.*

      Delete