Friday 24 February 2012

There is beauty in everything




Insomnia yesterday again....But still I'm full of energy to wake up early today because my parent is coming to Melaka!!! 
Outfit of the day~Din't take any picture of my face because it's damn horrible because I'm seriously lack of sleep =.="
I love the collar of the top and the mildness of the skirt~
 We had our breakfast in Oldtown. While shopping and waiting daddy to watch his movie, mummy and me went to Starbucks to take a break~ After daddy done his movie and we done our shopping, teatime in Oldtown again...What to do, have no idea what to eat because u know, shopping mall in Melaka what=.= They insisted to take dinner with before went back even through they are very tired...touched.....
(didn't take any pictures of daddy and mummy because my hp was out of battery >.<
       
It was a very great day with daddy and mummy~~We talked and we shared~Love spreads all around. What else I want to complaint??? I have a wonderful family..It's more than enough..The only imperfect is I haven't accomplish the promises that hide inside my heart to them T.T  So, wish me luck!!!!!
Between, I had receive the voucher from Padini, happiness boosts up to max!!!!! So far my day ended very happy and meaningful^^
Awaiting for 1st of March to come by~~~Excited!!!! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. where u get those nice long skirt?
    all at malacca?shopping mall?or?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a pants:) yup,tis top n bottom I bought in shopping mall in mlk ~

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete