Monday 20 February 2012

Part of ME..


Still emo today...I dunno why...It's so helpless when u wanted to change your life and u just can't make it...
As a woman, pretty outfit definitely will brighten up your moody day~(Okay...maybe this does not apply to everyone but i confirm to that it do apply to me!! )It will make me feel slightly better,cause woman are born to be pretty =)~~Okay...Maybe some of you don't think so...Anyway, one thing that I'm pretty sure are delicious foods and desserts can definitely make a woman smile.:p) 

Therefore i put on my new favourite baby lace top today. I been keeping it quite a long time in my wardrobe and thinking when i gonna put it on because it's bit sexy@.@Finally I put it on today!!!
Excited~~Why I love this top so much???It's because it's so cool and unique!!!
  Lunch at Sushi King with QiQi Goh and Monster JR~~~Both of them are just so nice and cute~I like to eat v QiQi a lot because we both same, can eat a lot~~~hehe...
Dinner at Nando today because I kinda miss its chili sauce~~Yummy:*
That's all for today~Good night everyone~

6 comments:

  1. you got lots of belt... LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... not a lot la..hapi tht guy will notice abt tht n my blog: )

      Delete
    2. hahah... very obvious ma.. btw... nice outfit! =)

      Delete
    3. Haha... thx a lot ya. Hv a nice day

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where u buy your top ?

    ReplyDelete