Tuesday 21 February 2012

Something more about ME

Wearing my vintage big printed rose top today~~And my red skirt~~~I had break my record@.@I wear skirt quite frequent recently.

I always wonder, how GOOD if i know how to social with people...Maybe my face is very fierce and
look like very proud..My face is super black when i don't talk and this assuming pretension... (My Dad always complaints that my face is very black but I just don't know how to mend it...)And I have the serious problem that I always wait people to smile at me first because I scare what if he/she doesn't like me and pour me cold water if i smile with them???I will feel very hurt T.T I just lack of confidence that people will likes me..Moreover, my brain is always thinking something else whenever what I'm doing..Because I'm kind of emo person@.@ I might didn't see someone smiling at me or looking at me sometime. I want to explain that I really didn't see u if I have no reaction when u smiling at meT.T So sorry...Anyway, I just want to say, I'm not arrogant and sorry...I will try to make correction and improve.(actually I have no idea how to fix it now.....)

But still I will appreciate and cherish for everything I have~Thanks God, there are people who understand and know me well, THANK YOU!!!! I'm so lucky to have my best friends who I can 100% trust and my family who love me like there's no tomorrow~ 

8 comments:

  1. hi, sometime i really thinks u r that kind of person like u say, but i believe a person 's outlook is differ with her inner heart. therefore i wont judge a person unless i knw her well...
    maybe u r nice person... juz then god gave u a black face which maybe gv others a bad image. but actually u aren't. hehe* winks*
    anyway, i love ur style ~(@^_^@)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish u can feel how much your words mean to me...I'm so glad to hear that seriously!!!I hope I can let people see that the inner side of me..I will try harder!!!
      thx a lot!!!! really thx for it...

      Delete
  2. Elaine, agree wat u say~~ but hor we same class b4, actually u r nice person yea~~ dun worry, juz try to open ur heart and accept ppl into ur life ba~~it might let u move to another stage of life too :) cheer >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx^^ u got my point!!!ya, i think i'm just too hard to open up my heart T.T Thx for your advice ya~ ^^

      Delete
  3. i love ur red skirt...buy frm where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from Younique~u can go n grab one^^

      Delete
  4. whr is younique? and ur top is nice~ u buy from whr?

    ReplyDelete