Thursday 16 February 2012

Cheong K!!!

Today is Jr's last paper!!! Damn excited~~Because she is free to accompany me now^^ I think I'm more excited than her=.="

So, I went for lunch and yc with Ck and Jr sm. Gossip Time~~~~
Wearing my favor long skirt~~It makes my day:) 

After that, we went to sing k~~ Wern, Kaichoy and puppy Mak were joining us too~~
This is Karen's favorite song~Everytime she sings this song I sure laugh die:p Where got people ask other people to call her/him Sha Gua one??? Okay, I better stop now or my Puppy next time doesn't want to sing for me dy:p I love u!!!

Camwhore ing while waiting my song @.@


My sha mei's turn to camwhore while I was singing=.=! 
After cheong k session, we went dinner~
That's all for today~ Happy to spend time with them :)
Going supper now~Suddenly Monster Jr came out with an idea to eat Satay Celup.
Ciao~~Good night :*

No comments:

Post a Comment