Monday 13 February 2012

Season of love.

                           Denim and Knitting again=.=" next post gonna post about different items~
A
                                  It's actually a denim dress inside my knitting top:p
                                                                 My leopard printed shoes~~~

It's Valentines' day tomorrow~~~Every girl must be having a headache about what to wear and how to doll up. Just a little bit of hinting here! I'm going to wear a simple dress in order to appear in a matured lady look since I'm not young anymore=.=" I'm also going to keep my dress company with my new heels which is a bit unique to create a feeling that it is not too simple in a way after~ So, how about u???

Anyway, Happy Valentines' day to all of u out there, no matter u are in a relationship or not~have a blast aite:) Remember, snap some pictures to keep as memory ya.Money can't buy your memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment